Thursday, January 17, 2008

sonIC MArigold

Há nada mais para dizer... eu já falei tudo. E o quê eu disse é para você, e você só.


But I will say thank you. I had a great time visiting you and being in your wonderful country again.


Thank your Mom and Dad for all their kind hospitality. I'm sorry that I barely understood what they were saying half the time. =)


Asia beckons. I wish you could come but I know that you cannot.

So that wish won't be granted. But there's one more: I wish that, when Asia is over, there is a Brazilian waiting for me at the end.



And I don't mean the type of Brazilian that comes with hot wax and a lot of pulling.


In this last picture, she's telling me to use more sunblock.

Saudades de você, querida. Eu vou voltar em breve.

6 comments:

L H said...

And I thought you were the one of the two of us that tanned? Maybe not.

Unknown said...

Yeah, you look like the starfish guy from Spongebob Squarepants.

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/ADVG/597~Patrick-Star-Posters.jpg

So you had room to pack a suit with you? Or did you rent one? Cause I imagine you don't pack much luggage, and I'd also imagine you wouldn't have much need for a suit in Africa...

Isis Almeida said...

Vou estar esperando por voce!!! Obrigada pelos dias maravilhosos que passamos aqui.
Vou sentir saudades. Ate a proxima.

Beijao,

jh.. said...

she's steering you wrong: forget the sunblock, mikey. coconut oil. we're talking full bronzing, my friend. deep, golden brown.

and no tan lines allowed.

Unknown said...

...look Russ, you can't see the line...

Isis Almeida said...

Londres nao faz nenhum sentido sem voce. Alias, lugar algum faz.

Saudades,